Member of Parliament for Assin Central Constituency Kennedy Ohene Agyapong has asked for the forgiveness of the Paramount Chief of Wa Traditional Area for the military and, by extension, the people of Ghana for the incident of Thursday, July 1.
An Accra Circuit Court has refused a motion by Management of the Fantasy Dome at the Ghana International Trade Fair Centre in Accra, to reopen the facility as other third parties equipment have been locked up there.
For returning an amount of GHS2,000 he found even though nobody was in sight to confront him should he have kept it for himself, Constable Prince Fordjour of the National SWAT unit has been rewarded with almost six times the dispensed amount he chanced upon at the ATM of Abeka Total branch of Stanbic Bank.
President Akufo-Addo has charged Christians and Muslims to do all within their power not to allow religious lines to divide the country like political affiliations have succeeded in doing by taking deliberate steps to protect the religious harmony and tolerance in the country.
• Kennedy Agyapong might have just committed a slip in his threats to a journalist
• That's the defense being offered by Alexander Kwamina Afenyo-Markin
• Afenyo-Markin has once served as legal counsel for the Assin Central MP at the Privileges Committee of Parliament
A one-time legal counsel for the Assin Central Member of Parliament, Kennedy Agyapong, has equated the comments of the lawmaker to a slip.
Editor of the Hawk Newspaper, Charles McCarthy, has cast doubt on the competence of the Criminal Investigative Department (CID) of the Ghana Police Service to effectively investigate the Chief Justice, Kwasi Anin-Yeboah.
The Chairman of the three-member ministerial committee set up to look into the disturbances that rocked Ejura on Tuesday, June 29 has said Multimedia Group Limited’s journalist Erastus Asare Donkor was instrumental in providing “a lot of evidence” which will help in the final report to be presented to the Interior Minister.
• Constable Prince Fordjour has been honored for returning an amount of Gh¢2,000 he found being discharged from an ATM
• Stanbic Bank has donated Gh¢4,000 to him for his benevolence
• The IGP however urged police officers to stand up for the right thing at all times even when no one is watching.