The Director-General of State Interests and Governance Authority (SIGA), Stephen Asamoah Boateng (Asabee) says the New Patriotic Party (NPP) and its leadership are ardent supporters of freedom of speech and are always ready to accept constructive criticisms aimed at ensuring good governance.
• Police preliminary investigations have indicated that Baba Iddi murdered his brother, the late Kaaka• This confirms an eyewitness report on the death of the late social media activist• The suspect is still in police custody awaiting to be arraigned before court
Police have confirmed that social activist, Mohammed Iddrisu, popularly known as Kaaka was murdered by his brother.
• The mass burial is to decongest the hospital mortuary • These unidentified dead bodies are mostly paupers, unknown former patients, accident and crime victims• The Police Service has advised Ghanaians to always have a valid ID card on them to help the police with information in crisis
The Ghana Police Hospital has announced its decision to embark on a mass burial for about 200 unidentified bodies with the health facility.
The National Democratic Congress (NDC) has presented its second petition to the leadership of Parliament following a five-hour march on Tuesday, July 5 to demand justice for the atrocities cause by the security agencies under the current government.
• Fire broke out at some parts of the Makola market, Monday• Several goods and monies have been lost• The GNFS used several hours in fighting the fire
On Monday, July 5, 2021, over 500 shops opposite the Makola shopping mall were razed down by fire.
Public servants will see a 4 percent pay rise in their base pay this year, the lowest increment since the Fair Wages and Salaries Commission (FWSC) begun the Public Services Joint Standing Negotiating Committee (PSJSNC) negotiations in 2010.
• The ‘Lock Saver Account’ is to help government workers save up some money before their retirement
• It is a partnership initiative between the UMB and the Controller and Accountant General’s Department to boost customer confidence in saving
• The product will also serve as the guarantee for government workers to access loans
The Universal Merchant Bank (UMB), has launched a new banking product called the ‘UMB Lock Saver Account’ which will help customers
• The Controller and Accountant General of Ghana has cautioned the public to be careful about schemes that promise huge interest rates
• He said the only way to create wealth is to save and not spend much
• The Universal Merchant Bank has launched a new product called the ‘Lock Saver Account’ to enable customers save more money before their retirement
The Controller and Accountant-General of Ghana, Kwasi Kwaning-Bosompem, has stated that there is the need to
Senior Principal Inspector of mines at the Minerals Commission, Zooga Wilson Wanab, has observed that the problems emanating from the illegal small-scale mining (SSM), otherwise called galamsey, are a result of the systemic leadership failure on the part of the nation’s political, institutional and community leaders.
The National Democratic Congress (NDC) has presented its second petition to the leadership of Parliament following a five-hour march on Tuesday, July 6 to demand justice for the atrocities caused by the security agencies under the current government.
The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has introduced a series of public education programs dubbed Capital Market Financial Education Forum (CMFEF) designed for key stakeholders in the Ghanaian capital market.
•The youth wing of the opposition National Democratic Congress held a March for Justice protest on Tuesday, July 6•The protest is to fight against state-sponsored thuggery under President Akufo-Addo's government•A petition was sent to the Jubilee House and was received by a Deputy Chief of Staff, Emmanuel Adumua-Bossman
Following the opposition National Democratic Congress (NDC) announcement to submit a petition to the Presidency